Ratings for Dr. B. Antonio Alvarez

The Dr told me i needed to go to see a psychiatric doctor because i may be a hypochondriac because he couldn’t find anything wrong with from 2 ultrasounds studies he ordered. This doctor assumed i was literally "crazy" and told me i was probably too anxious and i should go and see a psychiatric. I went to see a different doctor because i was sure i wasn’t crazy and my symptoms were very real to me and getting more severe every day… Guess what? I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism so i guess my symptons were real, right? My point here is that doctors need to be careful and more sensitive to their patient’s needs and problems when it comes to give a diagnosis just because you look too anxious about what you are feeling…but I guess they dont understand how bad is to be on the patient side who doesn’t feel good and is seeking for help. For this reason I wouldn’t recommend this doctor to anybody else.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012