Ratings for Dr. Sean A. Jochims

Always a pleasure coming here. The entire staff and providers are so committed to their patients. From getting me wheelchair and helping me get my father in to the office to getting him comfortable and warm for his testing. Getting an appointment on very short notice is always very accomadated. I refer as often as possible and we are so happy we found such a caring Doctor and office for my fathers neurological and many health needs! Thank you all countless times!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I started with serious sleep apnia. 49 interruptions per hour. The ResMed unit is easy to use. Most nights the interruption average is only 2-3, sometimes a little higher. I sleep deeply for the night. The best part is I’m awake and alert during the whole day. No danger driving. Thank you to Dr. Jochims and the excellent staff.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Everyone was helpful, and took the time necessary to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I have had great success with Dr. Jochims. The pain in my feet has improved since being on the meds he perscribed. Also my back pain has improved since he sent me to Physical Therapy. They gave me exercises to do that have improved the pain. I am feeling much better.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr Jochims understood my tremor condition and was able to eliminate parkinson's disease. We started a medication treatment but went slowly until we found the dosage that works for me. He listens to what I'm telling him so we can discuss options. Dr Jochims has a very calming personality and I feel that I have an excellent partner in my medical needs.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I have been with Dr. Jochims for many years now & continue to be very happy with him & his staff. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Jochims yearly.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Had an wonderful experience with this clinic, Dr. Jochims was so very kind even though I tend to talk a lot when I’m nervous :) he really put me at ease. It’s a very frustrating thing feeling symptoms so profound and not knowing the cause , he listened and was very sympathetic to it. I would highly recommend not only this clinic but also Dr. Jochims to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

"I was very pleased with my experience and care with Dr. Sean Jochims and his staff! It was good to be treated with professionalism and care. I definitely would recommend Dr. Sean Jochims, Neurologist, as he is the best! Thank you! Diana

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

We are very happy with the care we get from Dr. Jochims. He cares about his patients and makes the time to listen to their needs. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Absolutely a great practice, Dr. Jochims and his staff fit me in their schedule, I was having a right knee replacement and at the last minute I needed a sleep study, and Dr. Jochims fit me in and did the sleep study and everything that goes along with the sleep study so I didn’t have to change my surgery date by over a month later. His staff even came in early one morning (Before Office Hours) to go over the sleep study results with me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Sean A. Jochims's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2000)

Arise Health Plan