Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Kim

Could not ask more from a doctor. Transplanted nerves in my arm so that it would function after my C5 and C6 were no longer functioning.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I saw Dr. Kim after having severe sciatica pain. He is a great doctor and very professional. He helped me understand the condition and recommended performing microdiscectomy. It went very well. I was walking the same day and I went back to work after 4 days.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Did some major repair work on lower back L5 area. In a lot of pain for a week. Thank GOD for pain killers. Excellent Doctor, staff, and PA's. Slowly getting back, hopefully, to normal.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

dr. Kim is a butcher he operated on my back three times to repair a supposedly ruptured disk only to find out that all my pain was from a badly arthritic hip once they replaced my hip all my pain was gone

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Kim is a brilliant surgeon and exceptional human being. After three months of incompetent care by a neurologist, prayer and online research I discovered Dr. Kim . He performed anterior cervical fusion at two levels. Post surgery my pain was completely gone. Dr. Kim's medical and support teams also delivered the same level of superior service.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Kim and his staff were professional, compassionate and able to communicate to me what I wanted to know about my sciatic/L5 issues. The surgery was successful, my home health care for my rehab was carefully explained and was long but successful. My pain levels went from the 7, 8, 9 range to pain free. I have lingering nerve damage in my left foot from my extreme condition but healing is happening and Dr Kim's staff are supportive. Dr Kim went above the call to help me. I recommend him to anyone with neuro issues. He is a brilliant surgeon and his staff is first rate.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

After my surgery, I did not see him as much as I should have. He sent gis aasociates & others to check on me. I appreciate that, however due to the circumstance I feel I should have seen him more. Hs is a great surgeon, just the after care @ the hospital wa the major problem. The hospital care team almost killed me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

So so glad I chose this Dr. Great surge he is knowledgable, kind, trustworthy and after my surgery and I was able to go home he even call to check to see how I was doing. No Doctor wanted to treat me because of my condition, I had a plexiform neurofibroma on my spine Dr. Kim was the only Dr. I could trust for surgery. Best Doctor in Houston!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

A brilliant surgeon. I trusted him completely and am walking, pain free because of him. Wonderful, kind and responsive staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Terrible bedside manner. Did not talk to us prior to surgery and did not greet and talk to the family after surgery. Huge ego. Good surgeon but his people skills and true concern for overall care of patients is terrible.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Daniel H. Kim's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Veterans Administration