Ratings for Dr. Anthony Schinelli

First met in preop suite at St Joseph Hospital Atlanta GA. Excellent bedside presence put my wife and I at ease. Provided expert opinion in easy to understand language. Experienced no complications from anesthesia. No hesitation in wholehearted recommendation of this medical specialist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I get nervous when being put to sleep because I had a family member die years ago from possible anesthesia complications during a brain surgery. Dr. Schinelli was amazing - wonderful, calm bedside manner. I was put at ease right away and felt 100% comfortable in his care. He's a cool guy, roguishly handsome and the type of guy you want to have a beer with around a campfire to swap stories with. I felt safe, secure and never felt a thing. Excellent care from wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Schinelli was the nicest Anesthesiologist I have ever used. So nice and friendly, willing to speak to me about issues I have with being put to sleep. Very cordial. I'd like to have him there if there is ever a need for surgery in the future. Besides the doctor doing the surgery, this is the doctor you want to have good vibes about. Kudos !!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Anthony Schinelli's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente