Ratings for Dr. Nitin KHANNA

Dr. Khanna performed neck fusion surgery on me this June of 2017. I had been suffering with pain and loss of motor function and feeling in my arms for several years. My wife who is very skeptical of any surgeries accompanied me with my initial consultation with Dr Khanna and she and I both left his office 100% confident of his diagnosis as well as his ability to perform a successful surgery. His Staff is caring and competent as well as friendly. Dr Khanna is very personable and takes the time to completely explain to you what your condition is and all the alternatives for a successful treatment plan. I have had numerous joint injuries that required surgery but this is my first that Dr Khanna performed and would highly recommend him to anyone considering treatment or surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Khanna preformed neck surgery for me March 2017. My legs were numb and not functioning well before my surgery. Having the MRI and x-ray machines all in one building is amazing. Now I'm walking again and owe Dr. Khanna for the use of my legs again. He is a AMAZING and GREAT doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Khanna and all of his staff are very caring and supportive. My husband had neck surgery which went very well. We like the idea of Dr. office, X-rays, MRI's and therapy all at the same location this prevents patients from having to travel to get any of the services. If the therapist had any questions he/she could walk to the other side of the building and ask .Minimally invasive surgery is what we were looking for and found with Dr. Khanna. We liked him so much that we recommended him to my brother, who also found him to be professional, caring and he explained every aspect of the surgery. Would recommend his services to anyone seeking relief concerning the spine. Thanks for treating me as a human beings. The Ackerman's

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

After 10 years of extreme pain and discomfort, Dr. Khanna performed spinal surgery. After the surgery, I immediately felt relief of pain and discomfort. I can walk perfectly normal without any pain. I am so happy and thankful for Dr. Khanna and his staff. I can live life again and enjoy it. He performed a true miracle. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Nitin KHANNA's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med