Ratings for Dr. Amanda Holmes

I would NEVER recommend Dr. Holmes. After waiting 3 months to be seen by her, she cancelled and rescheduled my 1st appointment, so I had to wait another 3 weeks. Then at the rescheduled appointment, I waited 2 1/2 hours past my scheduled appointment time just to be seen. Her receptionist, Angela, is extremely rude and does NOT give her messages and it took her 2 weeks to get back to me regarding having a prescription filled. In addition to this, when I had an emergency because of the medication she prescribed me, Dr. Holmes herself did not get back to my on her emergency line, which she is in charge of. I believe her and her staff to be incompetent and negligent and have a complaint filed with the TX Medical Board. She clearly takes on more patients than she can attend to, which in my opinion is very unprofessional. She also is more concerned about her reputation than her patients. I would NEVER recommend her and advise you to seek help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014