Ratings for Dr. Edward Ryan

DR RYAN HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 30+ YEARS. HE HAS ALWAYS PUT MY BEST INTERESTS FIRST. HE IS A GYNECOLOGIST, BUT WHENEVER I NEEDED A DOCTOR, HE WAS THE ONE I CALLED. I WOULD TRUST HIM WITH ANY ISSUE THAT AROSE.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Ryan for 24 years. It's obvious that I like him, otherwise I would have went elsewhere. If you don't like him, then do that, you're entitled to do so. He helped me with a various of issues; birth control pill, cancer - I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

he was helpful, helped me avoid a hysterectomy. does laparoscopic surgery. he is very nice has good staff

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

I did not like his bedside manner at all. Everytime I brought up a valid concern, I was made to feel as if I was being silly and didn't know what I was talking about. Thank God he was on vacation when I delivered!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

I would recomend that people stay clear of this dr. He delivered 3 of my children(i was young and did not know any better) The first experience was fine, the second was not so good, and the third was horrible. My cousin used him as well for a few months and had to switch because of poor care. There are good doctors out there, Dr Edward Ryan is just not one of them.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Good Doctor delivered 2 of my children - 12 years apart - and he remained consistant through the years. If you are looking for Dr. (Happy - Joke around - make you feel good about yourself, maybe you should keep looking. Dr. Ryan is a professional and decent doctor. Well educated and he does a great job with your MEDICAL needs. For self esteem issues you should see a counselor not an OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Good doctor - knowledgeable, keeps up in his field. Diagnosed me accurately & followed up with diagnostic tests. I've known him for years during which he actually lost noticeable weight himself and discussed that with me. The person who is whining about being told to lose ten pounds didn't indicate if they were just this side of obese or not. Learn from these reviews, folks - take them with a grain of salt.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Edward Ryan's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orland Park, IL