Ratings for Dr. Vincent Calamia

got me sick worse, in m out of hospitals, stood irresponsible - tried pushing didsbeyic meds only 2 ppts-high. not recommended, neglects patients

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Calamia has been my dr. for about 15 yrs now. He is very easy to talk to and patient. I have never felt this comfortable with a dr before. Yes sometimes you do have to leave a msg with the answering service, but they always do return my call. Three other people in my family also see him and we all like him very much. He has treated all of us medically in different areas and we couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. CALAMIA FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR, SPENDS TIME WITH YOU, TAKES TIME TO EXPLAINS THINGS TO YOU. HAD PROBLEMS WITH HIS STAFF YEARS AGO BUT I HAVE TO SAY THE PAST 5 -6 YEARS NEW HIS NURSE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP OUT. I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS MAN

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr Calamia is one of the best doctors i have ever been to, he is patient ans beyond smart. He has more knowledge than i ever knew. I would highly recomennd him

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

excellent doctor, has alot of patience, explains to you in easy language ..he has a very helpful med asst

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Calamia for well over 25 years and have followed him to whatever office he went to. Yes, the phones are on service, but I have never been ignored or not received a phone call back when it was important. He has never done hospital rounds, his associates cover for him. He was quick to pick up on the beginning of a thyroid problem when my two other doctors completely overlooked it on my bloodwork. He is easy to talk to, and I am know that I am in excellent hands with him as my clinician.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

EVERYTIME I CALL I GET THERE ANSWERING SERVICE DEPT. LEAVE MESSAGES WITH THEM TO HAVE THE OFFICE TO CALL BACK & THEY NEVER DO. I GUESS IT'S TIME TO SWITCH DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I haved called there office about 10 times, & everytime i had gotten the answering services. I had left with them 6 messages to please have there office to call me back so i can schedule an appointment with the doctor & i never got a call back from his office. this is about 2 weeks that has gone by & still no response. The answering services acts like everytime i call to leave a message that they don't want to be bothered with. I would not recomend this doctor to anyone, if you had a emergency to get a hold of this doctor you would proably die before they ever would get back to you. What a discrace.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

WAS WITH THIS MAN FOR 20YRS.. HAD TO LEAVE HIM WHICH BROKE MY HEART...HE WAS CANSTANTLY HIRING NEW OFFICE PEOPLE (THEY WERE IN COMPENENT) IF HE CARED MORE ABOUT BEING A DOCTOR THAN HIS OUTSIDE INTERESTS HE'D BE A GREAT DOCTOR....I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AT LEAST 4X IN THE 20 YRS. WITH HIM...HE NEVER VISITED ME HE ALWAYS SENT AN ASSOCIATE..I THINK THAT'S WHY NO DOCTOR WILL TEAM UP WITH HIM ANYMORE.....IAM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW DOCTOR WHO IS SO GOOD HE HAS GIVEN ME HIS CELL PHONE #

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

CANCELS APPOINTMENTS CONSTANTLY. THE WORST STAFF TO DEAL WITH VIA PHONE.IT'S REALY A SHAME.I LIKE HIM AS A DOCTOR BUT HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR FOR RUNNING HIS PERSONELL.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

Dr. Vincent Calamia's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AARP