Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Bennett

One thing I can say for Dr. Susan Bennett, cardiologist, is that she is consistent. The spirit of benevolence and kindness do not seem to be in her nature. Her buzz words are stress and anxiety—“See a mental health professional” appears to be her montra. There seems to be no thought of what this might do to someone’s blood pressure; she is, after all, supposed to be a cardiologist! What happened to the notion that one’s healthcare is a partnership between doctor and patient? It has been my experience that Susan Bennett is not professional in her doctor/patient interactions. If I had to choose one word to describe her it would be easy—toxic.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I had an echocardiogram in Dr. Bennett's office. I threw off some extra heart beats in the final phase of the stress echocardiogram. It scared me. Dr. Bennett was too busy to understand, explain, or care about what happened during the echocardiogram. She was rude and impatient. I would sooner die of a heart attack than let her be my treating physician.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011