Ratings for Dr. Candace L. Gregory

I had foot pain so she made custom inserts. They are horrible and completely wrong making it worse. Every time I go in to ask her to modify them she bills and they get even more uncomfortable. I have thrown away hundreds of dollars on these. I cannot use them

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr Gregory is personable but did not help with my foot pain. She sold me expensive inserts that make it worse and charges me for each visit to try and fix them. I am giving up.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I've gone there because it was the closest for toe nail fungus. First off, the staff was short & unfriendly and rushed me in to see the doctor when I haven't finished filling out the paper. Doctor stated the obvious (that I had to nail fungus) and told me two options (which I knew) and didn't do further test or give prescriptive strength topical medicine (alternative to taking antibiotics). I wish I was told to go to a dermatologist for it. Felt like a total waste of time & money.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Candace L. Gregory's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MB Health