Ratings for Dr. James W. PICKENS

I have been with Dr. Pickens for over five years. Staff as always been vey helpful. Dr. Pickens takes the time to answer all your questions and provides excellent care. Never had to wait more then twenty minutes past my appointment. He is a great family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

The lady at the front desk is very RUDE & not helpful! No people skills at all! I don't thinkk that she even knows how to smile! While waiting at the front desk she was sitting there, ignoring me, shuffling papers & then answered the phone, rolling her eyes the whole time, shuffled more papers while ignoring me & finally slid the glass open! She acts like she hates this job!!!!! You ask her a questions & she gives you sharp 3 letter answeres! Dr. Pickens is the best! He takes time with you & explains things & his nurse is so sweet! Just that darn receptionist! She is hateful to deal with!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

HORRIBLE service! Usually about a 1.5-2 hour wait past your appointment time. This has happened to myself and 2 of my family members in the past 2 weeks and I am DONE with this office. I have been with Dr. Pickens for over 5 years and it keeps getting worse. If your time is valuable to you, do NOT go here.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I went to Dr. Pickens several years ago with blood pressure of 190/118. He walked in and said "What can I do for you?" I told him my BP was out of control. He put his face in mine and screamed, "I said, what do you want from me?" I said "nothing at all" and walked out.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

I've always been pleased with Dr. Pickens and his staff. They're pretty positive and are good with having conversation with you. No rush.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. James W. PICKENS's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Waxahachie, TX