Dr. Daniel P. Bockmann, DC's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
I believe that good health is less elusive than we think. In over a decade of helping athletes recover from traumatic injuries through physiotherapy and rehab, I've found that the human body reliably tells us what it requires in order to heal, how fast it can progress and when recovery is complete. By teaching our patients how to "listen" for these vital clues, and then how to respond, not only can we dramatically reduce recovery times in many cases, but also reduce chances of re-injury. These principles hold true across the health spectrum, from systemic disease to sports injury, and we have incorporated them into our treatment protocols. As a lifelong athlete myself I have had my share of injury, and I have used the same rehab and therapy techniques to treat myself -- from a herniated lumbar disc to a rotator cuff tear to a patellar tendon injury. As a chiropractic, sports medicine and rehab provider, my goal is to equip each of our patients with the tools they need to acquire and sustain health "simply", and reduce their need for specialists like me. In this way we seek to empower our patients, add to their pleasure of life and allow them to truly thrive.
- Texas Chiropractic College (Grad. 2000)
Areas of Expertise
- Chiropractic adjustment
Awards & Recognitions
Publications & Research
- Sacroiliac Joint Injuries: The "Off-to-the-Side" Lower Back Pain
- Chronic IT Band Pain: The 3 Principles of Recovery
- Ebola: 3 Simple Ways to Protect Yourself
- Why Chiropractic Adjustments Don't Align Your Spine
- Knee Braces: Should I Wear One?
- Back Pain: Should I Move, or Should I Rest?
- The 3 Biggest Stretching Myths That Refuse to Die
- Neck Pain: What Causes a "Crick" In The Neck
- Meniscus Tear: The "Plant-and-Pivot" Injury