Ratings for Dr. James D. Bryan

Okay I guess, if you don't have a condition that requires follow ups or if you don't mind terrible bedside manners. I like the nurse but pass on the doc. I like for a doctor to actually LISTEN, especially on the first visit. Don't interrupt me to start talking about you, or other patients. That is NOT why I came, and certainly NOT hard-earned money well-spent, or good use of MY time (also valuable). I left a poor rating on knowledge because I had to put something, but I haven't been able to really asses his knowledge because of the very little time he wanted to spend with me. Basically even if he does have knowledge, it does no good since he was unwilling to listen , or spend more than 10 minutes, or do a follow up. If have something but never use it what good is it?

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

He is a good doctor for the small stuff and will not hesitate to send patients to a specialist. He has a pleasing bedside manner, though he doesn't seem to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. James D. Bryan's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX