Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Lawley

I like this doctor he's dead on all his exams he's smart,careing, friendly and always smiling when greeted... I in good hands ...thank you Lord for this special Angel

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Lawley is an excellent surgeon. I had a serious right shoulder rotator cuff/AC joint/spurring problem that he surgically repaired in late 2011 with excellent results. In 2013 I had a rotator cuff tear/AC compression/labrum tear problem and he surgically repaired my left shoulder, again with excellent results. His Physical Therapy Dept. is fantastic [thank you Allison Brandt]. Kept me steadily progressing and pushed me to get strong. Dr. Lawley is a golfer/athlete who understands what it takes to get injured "weekend" athletes back in action. He's a straight shooter, but takes the time to be cordial and know his patients. I highly recommend him and his PT staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Lawley was professional, friendly, knowledgable, trustworthy, caring and took time to explain in layman's terms. I didn't have to wait very long. Office staff were all very friendly, efficient, helpful and everyone smiles. Great environment. Felt well cared for. Only complaint- need vending machine in lobby.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Michael G. Lawley's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 1979)