Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Brown

Just got home from my children's checkups at Dr. Brown's office. He was wonderful with my children. He was very patient and thorough. He answered all my many questions and concerns. He has been my children's pediatrician for many years and I am so thankful for having such a great doctor for my children!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

All three of my children have seen Dr. Brown. Overall we feel comfortable with him. Sometimes it feels like we're being rushed. But no so much we've considered finding someone else. All in all its a nice office

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

He's a amazing doctor that my children have received wonderful care from for several years !

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Brown for many years and have been extremely happy with he care he has provided for my children.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I just want to say that Dr. Brown is a wonderful pediatrician. My 2 children love him! We are so happy to have found such a remarkable and helpful doctor for our children.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

We have always had wonderful visits with Dr. Brown. He takes his time if necessary and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor. He has an excellent way with children. His staff is so helpful to. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Brown is a wonderful pediatrician. He is a warm and caring person. My children enjoy seeing him for their checkups. I have the utmost confidence in his excellent ability and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Steven J. Brown's Credentials

• State University Of New York Stony Brook (Grad. 1988)

Veterans Administration