Ratings for Dr. John M. Morrow

After having him as my PCP for a couple years, please just save yourself frustration and money and don't go to Dr. Morrow. Though he has never spent more than 5 minutes with me (easy for him because he only pretends to listen), he has twice billed me for "long appointments". He has also sent me on several unnecessary referrals to rather than write prescriptions himself (I can only speculate to rack up fees for ARC). The last straw was a bad drug interaction I had after he prescribed me something with a known dangerous interaction to my daily meds (a prescription from him). Now I just don't go to the doctor. :-(

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr Morrow for over 15 years and have always been treated well and charged fairly. I also know Dr Morrow does free work for needy in Austin.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Morrow for 20 years and went for a physical a month ago. The physical was covered by my insurance. During the course of the visit, he asked "if anything was bothering me?" I said my elbow was sore because I was carrying around my 1.5 year old. He said "let me give you a brace", I said no thanks, I already have one from Walgreens. He then said that theirs were better and that it wouldn't cost me anything. I said ok, if they're better. A month later I get a bill for the brace AND an entirely separate office visit! I called billing and they called the Dr and he said that it was a courtesy to the customers so they wouldn't have to come back. I am glad to know that they are constantly looking out for my best interests, but if they are going to charge me for something I didn't ask for (as well as tell me something is free when its not), I would hope there would be some disclosure in the exam room! I am very disappointed in Dr Morrow and am now questioning his ethics.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

When you go for a physical, don't ask or answer any questions other than what is specifically about the physical exam or he will add an office visit on to the bill and charge for it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. John M. Morrow's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental