Ratings for Dr. Bhagya Nakka

I have been seeing Dr. Nakka since 2009 when I became pregnant with my first child. She was very helpful, informative and of course kind. When I approached my 36th week of pregnancy Dr. Nakka discovered that my child had a tumor in her liver. She referred me out to UC Davis to see a specialist. A few weeks later I gave birth at UC Davis Hospital to a healthy baby girl thanks to Dr. Nakka's early diagnosis. I continued to see Dr. Nakka for regular checkups throughout the years. Fast forward to August 2014, my husband and I were struggling for a few years to get pregnant. We began to see Dr. Nakka about our infertility issues. Initially we did some testing to rule out a few diseases and issues. After we completed the routine tests, Dr. Nakka prescribed us with a medication that should help us get pregnant over a few months. Two months after we started the medication, we found out we were expecting our second child. The medication had worked with the very first dose. We are now expecting our second baby girl in July of 2015 thanks to her. Dr. Nakka has been excellent with my second pregnancy as she was with my first. I would recommend her to any and everyone looking for a doctor that is knowledgeable, caring and always puts the patient first. She is amazing and will forever be my doctor. Thank you Dr. Nakka!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

She is a loving and caring OB/Gyn doctor. I am fortunate to have had such a wonderful doctor see me through the most important time in my life.She gave an amazing support and care during my entire pregnancy. I recommend Dr. Nakka to all my family & friends.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013