Ratings for Dr. Philip G. Perkins

Dr perkins should be reported. He had the girls in his office remove stitches and write narcotic scripts while neither of them were nurses or certified. They were just secretaries. FDA would have a field day.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

when i met dr Perkins i was now five weeks harboring an undiagnosed staff infection in my L5 L6 disc due to a failed APLDD. the resulting infection was excruciating! it was the most physically painful thing i have experienced. i would get stuck and scream! my clothes would get completely soaked in minutes from screaming in pain! dr p sent me for tests and diagnosed the infection while hastily opting for surgery. my realization that haste makes waste is too late. my back injuries and pain are a permanent result. while willing to HELP you he loves to operate boasting great skills in the or claiming 100% success. he is a lier and a ****. I'm disabled! i suffered a failed fusion and hernia by his hands. he then abandoned me as his patient releasing me to work full duty. i was ****ed alive it took 2 additional surgeries to repair. the worst thing was his disloyalty to me he maimed me then abandoned me as his patient. disloyal immoral **** with a staff to match.. STAY AWAY!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013