Ratings for Dr. Andrew Macri

I have been going to Dr. Macri for about 15 years. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

He has been my Doctor for 5 years, I have no complaints. He always knows just the right things to do to help me take care of myself. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I would highly recommend him. He's very warm & personable. He remembers many personal details about me from visit to visit. He's terrific in the Diabetes field.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

doesen't write down any thing on paper so that he could remember what you said .doesn't spend enough time with his patients. an I want to come to see my doctor every 3 monts not wait till 4 or 6 mounts to come back. by then something could helpen too me .if I see my doctor early enough in time to chach something wrong with me then i will be ok. an he arealy is in a big rush to go to another patients

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

very go doctor , very help full best doctor I have

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Macri is one of the nicest doctors I know.( I worked at a hospital for over 15 years, and got to know many physicians personally.) He's quite knowledgeable, professional, and considerate. He's willing to take his time with his patients to get to know them and what would be best for them. He was my husband's doctor first, and I was so impressed with him that I switched to him. He uses conversation to learn about us - not just question after question without feeling. Just be honest with him, and he will work with you. His staff has always been kind and personable, as well. They're a great fit! I have every confidence in the entire group, from the receptionists to the office workers, to him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Andrew Macri's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare