Ratings for Dr. Teresa Dao

Took my son there and the office smelled terrible. Staff seemed very inconsiderate, rude, and judgemental.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Not only is the staff rude and inconsiderate, one of the secretary, Michelle, even goes so far as threatening parents with assault! Nothing has been done with her even after reported to the BBB! Also, Dr Dao has been working with patients on an expired license within the last month! I was unable to fill my son's medications because of this! The office is hot and smells terrible as well. Not happy whatsoever with my experience there.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

She WAS the pediatrician for my children, for many years. I was happy in the beginning, about 13 years ago. Things just continued to get worse year by year. New staff all the time, very long office wait. She would leave the office and continue to have patience's come in, but when she got back she was playing catch-up. Which explains the very long office visit. After 2 hours of waiting my husband left more than one visit. Just wasn't a good fit with us. She was very nice, but the office itself needs more time/staff structure.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

This doctor did not know what she was doing. She also held my baby and bumped her head on the hard wall. Then tried to act like nothing happened. I am very upset with my experience here. I have since switched pediatricians.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!!! Had all my children seen by her, and now my oldest of children are twins boy 21, and a son that is 18. My daughter now sees Dr. Tereas Dao, She is 5. Great person, and doctor!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013