Ratings for Dr. Otto Liao

Didn't get past trying to make an appt. His receptionist Crystal refused to help find out why multiple faxed referrals weren't getting to her office., asked her to call my referring doctor's office. "We DON"T make calls, they have to fax to us". Tried to explain that faxes were sent twice with confirmation, but apparently, Dr. Liao's office staff DOESN'T make calls because she "has patients to take care of". I was trying to be a patient too! I have enough to worry about with raging allergies, added stress of snotty office staff not acceptable. He might be great, but good service starts with the front desk. Went to another allergist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Liaison is very knowledgeable & friendly. The staffs too. See big improvements since our daughter's treatments and now my husband is Dr. Lois's patient. He breath better after just few treatments. We highly recommend Dr. Liao.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Otto Liao's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tustin, CA