Ratings for Dr. Frank F. Lohrasbi

This so called doctor is rude and unprofessional. Does not like folks who walk with a cane or are in a wheel chair. He is an absolute tee total asshole,

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I will was sent to this doctor because another doctor because found a Hugh tumor in my bladder. Dr. Lorhasbi did a consult with me and my husband at the time, and I thought he was arrogant and very rude. He removed a tumor that took up 1/2 of my bladder. I woke up after surgery in agony! So much in pain because of the huge cathater he put in me and a machine was hooked up to this cathater he placed inside my bladder and ORG , i never felt so much pain. The machine I was hooked up to sounded like a washing machine. Painfull! I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor! Buy the time I demanded that he released me, I was emotionally distraught and anyone would be, after all I was fighting for my life! I was told I .sd cancer. I immediately went to Dr. Pension at Vanderbilt . He is a awesome doctor. Oh, and by the way, Dr. Lorhasbi did does not give adequate pain medication. No one should have to suffer like I had to.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I love this Dr. He was always upbeat when I had appointments and made me laugh. He had great bedside manners.I could always count on him to answer my emails when I had questions on my issue. I wish he was a primary dr, He would be mine.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

very rude, makes condesending remarks to patient, does not deliver appropriate explanation of procedures or why they are necessary. Made comment to patient, that thought problems mostly mental attitude. Patient has had numerous complications, infections, and 10 to 15 catheters, also superpubic catheter.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

He has tried several things, Inter stim, silver protein treatments and different medicines, so far none have helped too much. He is willing to try something else but I am fearful. I have been to other urologist and maybe this is a hopeless case. He says the muscles around my bladder have just given out. We are looking into a sling but I am very fearful as we seem to be running out of possibilities. He seems sorry that things are not working but he is light hearted and jokeful.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Very Good. Bedside Manner Excellent!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Frank F. Lohrasbi's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1993)

Allied Insurance Group
Beech Street Corporation
Community Care Network
First Health Network
Galaxy Health Network
Healthsmart
Healthspring
Independent Health
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons