Ratings for Dr. Franklin Murphy

I was utterly appalled at this man's unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I am just shocked and amazed. I went with my Mother to his office to get the results of her tests and to find out the next steps. My brother, who works in the medical field was also a part of the visit with Dr. Murphy. He need once even addressed/acknowledged my Mom/the patient and started to read off the results to my brother and I. Then he suddenly blew up at us (literally) and explained how stressful his morning has been, how behind he was, and that we as not prepared for the visit with us. He jumped all over my brother when just asking a question and then asked us to then reschedule the appt in 2 days when he had time to review her history, test results, and provide a good direction. I have been working around doctors for many years in my profession, and I've never seen a doctor lose it like this Dr. did and then take it out on us. He was also condescending to his staff. Do go to this guy. I was appalled how unprofessional he was.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

A little brusque in bedside manner. I learned more about my health when he had a med student with him than i did in any of my other visits. I found he explained more and wasn't quite so condescending.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Franklin Murphy's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)