Ratings for Dr. Christopher F. Wood

Dr. Wood is excellent. I have benne seeing him for the past sixteen years. Very professional and caring. I agree with some previous comments about the office staff. It has changed quite ea bit but at least they did call me to make an appointment back in February to make sure I get in this year. I do have an appointment for July for which a I am extremely thankful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Wood is very knowledgeable but the office/staff have gotten increasingly less friendly and helpful over the years. Good Luck getting an appointment within a couple months if you work for a living.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Wood is the best opthomologist I ever went to and I am in my seventies. His lens prescriptions are the best. I have never seen so well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I never have to wait more than a few minutes for my appointment. Dr. Wood is always attentive and explains my medical condition in lay person's terms. A previous person who rated him said that he was inattentive. That may have been because he was trying to enter data into the new electronic medical system. He now has a scribe who helps with this.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Pleasant office staff when I arrived and checked in. Dr. Wood was very kind and listened to my issues. Will see him again.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Overall probably a good practice but Dr. Wood has an abrupt personality and style that make your you feel uncomfortable while being treated. It's almost like you are a burden to be there.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Christopher F. Wood's Credentials

• French

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL