Ratings for Dr. Lytton A. Williams

Dr Williams was able to help me when a neurosurgeon said I would have to learn to live with the pain that caused migraines that would last a week or more at a time. After Dr Williams performed a spinal fusion the effect was miraculous. I still occasionally get migraines but I am so thankful for what Dr Williams has done for me. His bedside manner is a little brusque but he has a lot of patients and he wants to help everyone. Yes the waits can be long, but it is worth it to have a doctor of his caliber.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

mentally abusive for the past 6 months, quite frankly I`m very scared...He has made very odd statements towards me as well as openly that every one could hear. Such as, What do you want? why are you here? he`s my worst patient! Initially(three years ago) he took over for my treating doctor who had a stroke. Dr Williams at that time said The reason I was in such pain was because of a non-fusion and that the type of "Cages' were out dated. He laughed at me! and said I would never heal like this. He recommended removal entirely and replaced with femoral ring and stem cell. Three years later...I`m still waiting in excruciating pain. He also now says I`m fused! and referred me to another doctor. I am now awaiting insurance approval for Discograms before proceeding. Dr Williams last statement towards me was Nobody cares about you anyways!. I hate his guts!!! God help us all. Good doctor gone bad!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Lytton A. Williams's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1974)

• Blue Cross Of California