Ratings for Dr. Melinda M. Munson

Every year I would look for a new obgyn because I never met one I felt I really liked- they were all competent, but that's not enough. Then I met Dr. Munson. She was my favorite- the only reason I dont go to her is that I moved out of state. And believe me, I said to more than a couple of people - I'm excited to move but I wish I could take my doctor with me! :) She is caring, she takes the time to listen and answer questions. I have yet to find an obgyn I like as much as I liked her. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

ABSOLUTELY the best. Like others have said, she takes YOU into account when she is your doc, not just your physical condition. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I have been using her for a long time and cannot say enough good things about her. She is the best. Always remembers to ask about my life and family taking the whole person into consideration. She is the only GYN I want to see.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Melinda M. Munson's Credentials

• French

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD