Ratings for Dr. Davinder S. Sekhon

I have seen he and his partners for years after moving to the Pensacola area for a complex problem that I've had since childhood. I have always been treated professionally and very competent care. I would highly recommend this group and Dr Sekhon.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

My pregnant fiance was refered to Dr. Sekhon for a kidney stone she had during pregnancy. The wait was at least 45 min after the appointment time. Once called to see him, we waited even longer. once he came in he received a personal call on his cell and left the room another 10 min, came back in told us about his call but did not appologize. he spent less than 4 min with us, perscribed her pain meds and told her her OBGYN in Panama City needed to manage the medication but according to his recomendation the meds were necessary. After my fiance, the OBGYN and his staff attempted over 5 times to communicate with Dr. Sekhon and he flat out refused to return calls or pass along his recommendation so the OBGYN could continue perscribing the meds, we no longer kept him as a Dr. Due to his neglagence, we had 5-6 trips to the ER due to unbearable kidney stone pain and almost lost the baby because of this. He treated us with total disrespect and wouldnt recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Davinder S. Sekhon's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company