Ratings for Dr. Michele M. Klein

I actually really like her. I've been going to her for 10 years now. My only complaint is the LONG wait time to see her. She's had to cancel a couple times because one of her patients have gone into labor, but I get rescheduled immediately. I moved to VA 4 years ago and continue to see her. She is very direct and to the point, but I like that. I get my questions answered clearly. I have yet to go to her for a pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

You wait a very long time to see her. She was short and to the point very cold with myfound lump. Which she said it could be Breast Cancer. She seemed to be just going thru the steps. Would not recommend. Have seen her for two deliveries, breast cancer was the finally insult. left.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

She is consistently rated one of the best by the Washingtonian, but that must be by colleagues not patients. She is not a warm person and is very quick (except when talking about how bad the insurance companies are). I did see her for about five years, so I didn't find the experience awful. But while proficient, I never found her compassionate (nor another doc in the practice who once missed a diagnosis - which was corrected on the subsequent visit). I always took a backseat to Dr. Klein's OB patients and had a procedure postponed several times until I finally demanded to speak to her on the phone. Still, I did continue to go there and did think that Dr. Klein was a competent physician.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Had to wait a longgggg time to see her on first visit and the situation hasn't improved on consequent visits. She's always crisp and talks to the point, nothing more nothing less. She talks rather loudly too and sticks to her point no matter what.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Michele M. Klein's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Oxford