Ratings for Dr. Douglas R. Crosby

I think this office has definitely over come some issues that they 1st had when I start treatment 2 years ago, they have a new staff that is so friendly and helps me whenever I have a scheduling issue, they really try to work around my schedule when possible. Dr. Crosby is so friendly and easy to talk to and my appointments are always very quick. Very happy with the way my teeth turned out and would suggest him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Had invisalign 2 years. Was supposed to take 6 months (still not done). Also, they never let u know when appts are cancelled or he is gonig out of town. u will just show up and he wont be there. Or they will tell you to come back tomorrow and the trays still wont be ready. NO CALLS TO LET U KNOW!! I live about 30 min away. They are SO unorganized and dont really care about you. Once they get their money, the service is GONE! RUN!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Douglas Crosby totally messed up my teeth; he pulled my upper left first premolar unnecessarily. Now the gap is closed but my face is crooked from the front. My top midline is way off center now. My teeth look worse than before, my face looks terrible.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012