Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Arias

Had my mother seen for dementia and stress concerns. She NEVER EVEN SAW OR SPOKE with the doctor, but instead underwent a battery of tests by his tech, and then received the results via mail. Totally inaccurate results, inappropriate service and a waste of thousands of dollars.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Fantastic caring Doctor that I am very proud of calling him just that my Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Very helpful in getting me where I need to be mentally

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Excellent and caring Dr. And staff. Helped my situation immensely!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Arias was egotistical, rude and arrogant during my meetings with him. I was being evaluated for a neurostimulator implant but it seemed like he was running us through his business model in an effort to increase his bottom line. I felt as though there was a conflict of interest with his practice and the referring pain clinic. My wife accompanied me to hear his explanation of his recommendations, and she was as shocked as I was. He based little of his recommendations on the the previous 5-hour testing,

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I went to. Arias 12-13 years ago after a pretty bad auto accident. He helped me worked through several issues in my life that were keeping from being happy. He is very insightful and seems to know instinctivlely what to say to get you to move forward. He helped me get away from very abusive relationships and start feeling better as a whole. I always seemed to leave a session having learned something new about myself or how to help myself...tools that I've used for years. I have since moved and remarried and such. I recently started seeing him again as I am dealing with an impairing disease and am trying to sort through that as well as a couple other i ssues. I seeked him out especially with confidence in knowing it will not be a waste of my time or money. ( I have chosen to travel hrs to see him rather that find someone local) I think that anyone who chooses to listen to the help he offers and use it will be satisfied.. Hes absolutely the best at helping people help themselves. He cares for his patients as well as caring that hes doing the best for them.. If you are scheduling schedule ahead....he's very busy. Which to me is a good sign!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

WARNING - Was order from work to see Arias for a WAIS111 battery test. and only need this test if tou have a stroke or head injury I had neither I told him about my boss yelling and bulling me at work he did not want to talk about it. Psycholoist gets $2000 to $3000 for one these test it was a government job so it a total waste of tax payer money. There was a websit. on Bulling. at work about how I was being Bulled Arias is the WORST!!! person to see for help.

Submitted August 23, 2016

I know of three individuals that have gone into him for the same type of testing and all the received the same results "inconclusive". Interesting.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Excellent office. Dr. Arias is attentive and caring. Always a friendly smile!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Excellent and professional! Dr. Arias was very caring and handled my situation with care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015