You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Arias

Excellent office. Dr. Arias is attentive and caring. Always a friendly smile!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

If you have any limits of Visits per year through you insurance company, I would make sure that you know yourself what that a out of visits is for mental health and then keep track yourself how many times you have been to Dr. Arias because his office will most certainly let you run up a large bill until you get something from your insurance and by that time your bill can be up in the $1,000. And believe me he does not take anything off for people who pay cash... Another thing I would recommend is that if you have a true FSA account through your insurance company, I would find on other doctor... His office will refuse to get you the correct information your FSA might request to cover your payments .. So you will have to end up reimbursing you FSA for those payments because of Dr Arias office's refusal to follow the federal government laws which require his office to give itimized statements and whatever the insurance needs to cover the payment

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Arias was egotistical, rude and arrogant during my meetings with him. I was being evaluated for a neurostimulator implant but it seemed like he was running us through his business model in an effort to increase his bottom line. I felt as though there was a conflict of interest with his practice and the referring pain clinic. My wife accompanied me to hear his explanation of his recommendations, and she was as shocked as I was. He based little of his recommendations on the the previous 5-hour testing, which was often interrupted by other stall members using the printer in the test room. (When we arrived for our second appointment there were no staff members present and he didn't even know why we were there.) He continually cited clinical studies and had no interest in our opinions. He called my previous psychiatric care "awful" and "unethical" and used foul language during our appointment. His loathing of psychiatry as a tool for treating mental health was evident. Definitely a "my way or the highway" guy and I would never recommend him for any kind of treatment or advice.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Helped me see beyond my own barriers. The Dr. does initially come across as abrasive if you are used to the coddling type of therapists, but I found him to be a breathe of fresh air. He will call it like it is, even if that is not what you want to hear. If you want honesty and you are willing to put in the effort Dr Arias will help you through, but he has no patience if you refuse to do the work. I learned a lot about myself.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Once you get to know him, you realize he is really a sharp guy. I learned a lot from him. Very perceptive.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I was referred to Dr Arias because of memory and emotional problems after being involved in a serious automobile accident. I was diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Disorder(TBI) due to the accident. This was confirmed by doctors treating me for other issues. Also I have ongoing pain due to a knee that was shattered. I have been very happy with Arias and his staff. I appreciate that he is honest and realistic with his evaluations and suggestions. Under his guidance there have been significant improvements in my coping abilities, mood and outlook on life. With Aria's help I have been able to come to peace with living my life with chronic pain and diminished cognitive/memory abilities. I am happy and productive. Arias and his staff have consistently been on time, highly professional and helpful with the insurance companies. Two thumbs up for Dr Arias.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

He set up scenarios for failure by constant interruptions by other staff which made it impossible to concentrate on the test. When I asked if the interruptions could stop I was then tagged personality disordered. Loathsome man with superior air. He cares nothing for me as a patient and strove to injure me, control me and made opportunity for my relative to rob me out while making a handsome living.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

The doctor was nice at first but soon took a superior attitude and was judgmental and rude. He didn't seem to like me, or show interest in me. He offered no suggestions to improve my depression. He indicated he thought I was lazy. I feel he liked to use power over me and just ran up bills unnecessarily. I got over the depression on my own steam and in spite of him!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Very helpful, extremely mindful and with excellent bedside manners. Also, a wonderful smile!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Robert G. Arias's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent office. Dr. Arias is attentive and caring. Always a friendly smile!"

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent and professional! Dr. Arias was very caring and handled my situation with care."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "If you have any limits of Visits per year through you insurance company, I would make sure that you know yourself what that a out of visits is for mental healt..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Arias was egotistical, rude and arrogant during my meetings with him. I was being evaluated for a neurostimulator implant but it seemed like he was running ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Helped me see beyond my own barriers. The Dr. does initially come across as abrasive if you are used to the coddling type of therapists, but I found him to be a..."

November 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3294527'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 6, 2014