Ratings for Dr. Andrew Hume

As the daughter of one of Dr. Hume's patients, I can say I've been very impressed with his level of attentiveness both to my dad and to my mother and me. He has answered all of our questions, explains things to us in easy to understand terms, and never makes us feel as though he's in a hurry to leave. While I hope I never need to have cardiothoracic surgery, if I do, Dr. Hume would be my first choice!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Mother was supposed to be in the hospital for 10 days. In reality, it was nearly 2 months. Called me only twice during the whole ordeal. Requested him to call me 5 times the last two weeks. Did not receive a call. Ignoring the family of a patient, who had unexpected complications, of yours is very disrespectful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Andrew Hume's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3294417'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3294417'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 6, 2014