Ratings for Dr. Mounir Y. Borno

Bedside manner is terrible, waited for over 3 hours to see him, talked to me for less than 5 minutes, would not look at me in the eye, and not concerned with how I was feeling. The only recommendation was to put a monitor into my skin that you could see and would blink with lights and leave a huge scar. Saw Dr. Borno for over a year and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Borno has treated me and several other family members and friends of mine. He is exceptional. He took his time, really listened and explained what was going on. I wouldn't want to see any other cardiologist but him. I recommend him to anyone I know needing to see a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Amazed of the comments below, I don't think they never saw or dealt with Dr Borno

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Amazing doctor that Lubbock should be proud of always on time and listens carefully to all concerns. I have read the other commets and I am not sure that they are talking about Dr Borno

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

bedside manner of a mule, arrogant, and inmature, and afraid of a second opinion. Will never see him again,

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

rude and uncaring,prescribes rx's that have interactions, doesn't listen to concerns, has his own agenda, closed minded, don't trust him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Mounir Y. Borno's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med