Ratings for Dr. Sharad B. Kulkarni

Dr. Kulkarni is a one-man show with a one-woman office, but he still sees a lot of patients. I never wait long, and if I need to change my appointment, she always tries to fit me in. He not only discusses my psychiatric issues with me, but my medical issues as well. He explains them to me as no other doctor has and I always leave with a better understanding. If you need him to talk to you, you have to initiate the conversation. Otherwise he thinks you're doing fine. I always have long conversations about my life changes and any medical issues and he always helps me with coping skills, etc. I know he has the best intentions for each of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. K obviously knows what he's doing. After ten minutes with my family and me, he figured out what was going on. No doctor I'd been to for the past five years could find out what was wrong. I respect his opinion and he doesn't see his patients as numbers he cares about their wellbeing. But his staff could be better.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014