Ratings for Dr. Lonnie T. Klein

Dr. Klein is not only an outstanding physician but a truly wonderful man. He is a doctor because he wants to provide excellent medical care. He is very competent, caring and very friendly. He listens and immediately acts upon what the patient says. He has advised me in medical decisions always with a positive outcome and I am very grateful for his valuable guidance.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Very friendly, polite dr. Better than most nowadays. I would've liked more thorough info on my condition & how to treat it though. I've had to do extensive research on it & as is the case with all drs today, feel that shouldn't be necessary. I'm not a dr- they are!! He gets high marks for personality & kindness. I felt at ease with him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Klein is a compassionate and caring. I have had prostrate cancer and urinary track issues. Dr.Klein found the cancer in the early stages. He explained my treatment options and due to his recommended treatment I have now been cancer free for 3 years. I have always received the highest quality of care and it is quite evident his patients come first. I highly recommend this doctor and I feel very lucky to have found him since moving to Florida.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Excellent diagnostician, bedside manner and care. Dr. Klein is the best doctor I have seen in Florida.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Klein has been extremely compassionate and caring through both of my hospitalizations. He has personally called me at home when concerned about my health. I highly recommend this doctor as one of the best doctors I have seen since moving to Florida.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Thank you so much Dr. Klein. My name is Ashley Zirhut and I'm 25 years old Ive seen doctor Klein for an interstem device placed into my bladder. I was having to cath myself 5 times a day everytime I felt the need to pee. I was having constant urinary tract infections. This man saved my life and I have such respect for him. If your looking at having that device placed please use Dr. Klein you wont regret it. Again thank you so much doc.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Honestly I just don't feel Dr. Klein wanted to work with me. I was anxious going into our visit, but at the beginning of the visit he brought up a new, very troubling health issue found on my scan with his PA before I was even aware. Further, he seemed to want to discount some health experiences I've had lately instead of exploring the further. I was worried about my health before seeing Dr. Klein and after two visits I'm even more worried and have more questions than when I first went in.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I have worked with Dr. Klein for over 4 years, 3 procedures and cancer surgery. He is consistently smart, warm and caring and follows through in great detail. He inspires confidence even while I struggled with the many issues related to my cancer treatment and even called me from his cellphone over the weekend after my major surgery. I ahave now been cancer free for 3 years ans still recieve the same quality follow-up care as day one. You will never find another specialist like him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

After living with a low level of prostate cancer for a four years I decided to change my life and direction. I contacted both Dr. Klein and Dr. Szostak to review my options and deciced to have robotic prostate surgery on June 22, 2012. I could not have made a better choice. Both doctors are top surgeons in urology and the best in Pinellas County, Florida. I truly believe they saved my life!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I wasa found to have bladder cancer in 11/04 and received wonderfull care from Dr Klein. I presently have a neo-bladder and I'm here to see my grand son grow up. What a blessing, thank you sir.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Lonnie T. Klein's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Safety Harbor, FL