Ratings for Dr. Russell Silverman

He and his staff are real nice. I would not be here today if not for him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

He is thorough and knowledagable. I feel completly confident in the care I am receiving from him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

He was called in to St.Joseph's Hospital Emergency Room (ER) to treat me after a Labor Law Discrimination Retaliation assault. Portions of my ER records went missing under his care. NYS Dep,of health located part of my ER records in his PRIVATE OFFICE IN E.SYR.NY Other parts of my ER records WERE NEVER LOCATED,UNKNOWN IF HE STOLE THEM OR DESTROYED THEM. a FEW DAYS LATER HE DID A STRESS TEST ON ME IN HIS PRIVATE OFFICE,I was walking on the tredmill,without saying anything to me he suddenly pressed a spot on my lower back,he bockled both my legs,I fell on both my Knees,draged on my belly, I hit the wall & was knocked out on the floor unconscious, When I came to he was on both is knees bent over me with his two nurses,he was screaming at me like a man man who had lost his mind. He did write a a medical letter to my Primary Care Physician stating he pressed a spot on my lower back & I fell down. We were bard from suing him,Kathy Spano,Inv.@ NYS DOH ssaid he had died.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Dr. Russell Silverman's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1978)

MB Health