You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar

21 months of nausea and dizziness. 38 Beverly Hills MDs and specialists; psychopharmacologists and shrinks; homeopaths and other assorted quacks. Dozens of labs, scans, colonoscopies, endoscopies, digestion tests and a rash of dangerous psychopharmaceuticals. Zero diagnoses. My gf was told that her symptoms were in her head. When we found Dr. Rahbar it became clear that her doctors were blaming the wrong body part. For over 20 years, this regal yet gentle man has been practicing integrative digestive medicine, examining each patient's medical history and lifestyle to tailor-make treatment plans. He was the first to examine the details of my gf's life and medical history with a focus on what she puts into her stomach - and he zeroed-in on her condition immediately. His dietary rules improved her symptoms by 80% within the first few weeks and she continues to heal. Sadly, few physicians like Dr. Rahbar practice with such passion anymore. We're forever grateful for all he's done.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

This is the best gastroenterologist in the county of Los Angeles. I got sick with GERD in 2001. I took every medicine that was ever prescribed. I had surgery. I tried every diet that I could to find the reason why my stomach and esophagus were always burning. No help, no relief. Then I met Dr. Rahbar. He gave me a breath test, which I had never had before. He found a widespread bacterial infection in my small intestine based on the breath test. He told me to eliminate all sugary foods and severely limit carbohydrates which would starve out the bacteria. It worked!! Pain free for months now! No drugs, no surgery. Farshid Rahbar is an honest to goodness doctor. Patient and kind. Five stars. No, ten.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Farshid Rahbar is so knowledgable and kind! Immediately he took a comprehensive approach to my problem and provided great solutions!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar's Credentials

• University of Tehran (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3293990'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Farshid" to "Farshid Sam"

March 6, 2013
  • City changed from "Encino" to "Los Angeles"

February 28, 2013
  • City changed from "Los Angeles" to "ENCINO"

December 1, 2012