Ratings for Dr. Venkata Moparthi

I first went to see Doctor Moparthi for a check-up next thing I know he prescribes Lisinopril and tells me my BP was just a little high just a few points above normal then tells me that I would have to stay on lisinopril for the rest of my life then when I went for a follow up appointment I told Doctor Moparthi about the side affects I was experiencing he brushed them off and went to a metal storage cabinet a handed me 4 sample bottles of wellbutin at that time the side affects from Lisinopril were worse along with the side affects from Wellbutrin by this time I was having petite seizures and he knew but he requested a sleep apnea test after months of trying to find out what was causing my symptoms which was told to him earlier in our patient doctor relatioship during that time I lost my job because he was asked by my insurance to send and tell them and my employer the diagnosis but he refused and continued to send them a copy of the first diagnosis which was undetermined there ismore.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014