Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Corso

I saw Dr. Corso about 2 yrs. ago and needed to go back to him. I was going to see another dr for reg. care, but when I developed a problem, I wanted to go back to Dr. Corso. He refused to take me back as a patient. I didn't like his manner but I was told he was a good doctor. He has refused me treatment. I would go somewhere else if I were you. He is arrogant

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Corso and I had a conversation and not an examination. I had problems for over 6 months and I thought they were worth an examination. When the problems continued and I asked for a new doctor the group would not switch me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Very knowledgable. Best gastro doc I have seen in PA/DE area and I have been to a few. Excellent w/ Crohns.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Wonderful Caring doctor. Checks your medical problems thoroughly,before procedures. Would not have any one else. Explains everything & makes you feel at ease & a very knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Corso by another doc in his practice for an ERCP in Dec 2008. (Just found this site, so pardon the delay.) He's the "go-to" doc for this procedure with more experience than any other in the state. He is very knowledgeable, explained the procedure before, and the findings afterward. Very pleasant experience, all things considered, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

I wasn't too impressed the first visit. BUT, when I went in for an Endoscopic Exam, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He took time, before the exam began, to explain what he was going to do and what he expected to find. Afterwards he was extremely informative as to his findings and what they meant.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr. Corso and Candy, his assistant were extremely helpful during my visits. Help was even given while traveling to other side of the country. Very knowledgeable and took time to explain diagnosis and what to do moving forward.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Very courteous and knowledgable; took time to review medical info with me and answered all questions; great bedside manners

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

condescending, arrogant, over-estimates his clinical acuity

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Mark J. Corso's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst