Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Murphy

Misdiagnosed my lyme dz as MS! If you put someone through the pain and suffering of a spinal tap, at least run a lyme PCR on it. Could have saved me from so much further pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I have seen Dr. Murphy for several years. When I am depressed from being in pain and numerous other medical problems, he is excellent at finding something that makes me feel better. Once in the exam room, it's as if I am the only patient. How unique compared to so many clock watching doctors.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I saw Dr. Murphy a couple of months following a work-related accident that involved a head injury. I was having huge problems with post-concussive symptoms, and the only advice this man was able to provide was "Wait and see if things get better." He had no recommendations, no theories, not even any educated guesses. It was the grossest display of incompetence I've ever encountered in the medical field.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Brian P. Murphy's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)

MB Health