Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Kadish

Nice doctor, explained everything before he did anything. Nice friendly staff too. Easy to get appointment.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The staff is vey polite and the doctor was very pleasant to work with and very informative.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Kadish and Staff are excellent! He explained in detail the issues I have with my feet, and what treatment was needed.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Excellent doctors providing great services with an outstanding friendly staff!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Very nice staff and Dr Kadish takes his time with you to find and discuss the problem and treatment. Never had to sit down in the waiting area and was called to the back right after signing in. I've been there several years ago and was treated the same and he knew exactly what the problem was and treated accordingly. I love being able to go to a doctor and not having to wait forever to be seen.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

First let me start off by saying that I've been seeing Doctor Kadish for over 7 years for a variety of problems, some have been passed down from my mother some have been a series of unfortunate events. In any case, finding you has been one of the best things in my life. Not only are you the most patient Doctor I see, you have the best staff I have ever had to deal with. They always make me feel like I matter and that my time matters. They babysit my 11 month old when I have an appointment, Amirah always makes me coffee the way I like and I never have a wait. Thank you guys so much.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr.Robert Kadish has been great to both of my kids one of them twisted his uncle and he took very good care of my son , his back playing sports he and I couldn't be happier, and now y oldest has an ingrown nail and Dr Kadish will do a procedure that he will never have to go through this pain again, I'm so grateful for Dr.Kadish and all his staff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

He explains everything in minute detail as he goes. I found it relaxing.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

We used Dr. Kadish to repair a bone chip on my sons toe. First, he took the time to fully explain his diognosis and what we should expect from the surgery. The surgery went well and there were not any surprises. The office staff was outstanding and always offered me a cup of coffee or something to drink. They were so pleasant that I missed them after our office visits were completed. I would refere anyone with a foot problem to this office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I found Dr. Kadish to be honest and knowledgeable. He took time to answer all my lengthy questions. I was looking for laser treatment of toe fungus, which is expensive. I spent time shopping and checking online references. The first podiatrist I went to (NOT Dr. Kadish) diagnosed me with all ten toes needing treatment for which that doc charged $1,000. 88% effective and if it doesn't work, another $1,000. Dr. Kadish said I only had 5 toes that needed treatment, and showed me why. He charges $150 per toe and for the money you get three treatments. I felt he was much more determined to fix the problem rather than rack up repetitive charges.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014