Ratings for Dr. Boqing Chen

My wife and I have a history of bone and joint problems. We have seen many doctors in the past none which we stayed with for long as they all have been focused on reactive pain management as opposed to addressing the root cause. That is until we found Dr. Boqing Chen. We knew we found the right doctor during our first consultation. Instead of immediately prescribing a regiment of pain killers, Dr Chen recommended a treatment that addresses the root cause of our joint pains. Because of his different approach, my wife and I stayed in his care for the past 11 years. He has truly made a positive impact in our lives. If you also suffer from joint pains, I strongly recommend giving Dr Boqing a try.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I am very pleased with the service that was provided by Dr. Chen and his staff. I could not have had a better experience anywhere else. After being in a motor vehicle accident, I was suffering from persistent pain that could not be dealt with using conventional means. To me, Dr. Chen has accomplished what traditional medicine could not. I am very grateful and will continue to see the care of Dr. Chen and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

My pain condition is much better since I received office visit here. Every staff especially acupuncturist is very helpfull. I feel much better now.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Caring, compassionate. Excellent treatment, acupuncture, massage, physical therapy all done in one place/

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Right now I feel good after visiting Dr. Chen. I still have pain but it starts after walking for 3-4 blocks which is better than before. Only when I stand for too long does my pain come back. Other than that my pain is better than before.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

i am able to walk better. The treatment is really effective. I'll recommend this office to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Thank you Dr. Chen for all the good job which you did for me!. Your staffs did an excellent job for take care me. I appreciate a lot.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

One of the best pain management practice within the are!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Five star rating for the best pain management doctor and staff. This doctor really knows physical medicine. Staff are professional, courteous, motivates the patient to work on physical therapy which is a vital part of treatment. I have had sports injuries with many surgeries. Medication never helped me very much. Under the guidance of Dr. Chen I am able to study Tae Kwon Do hoping to achieve a black belt. I feel good all the time. I have also been helped with a diet that has given me energy. Dr.Chen Thank You. At age 73 you have given me my life back. I work full time and enjoy a very active life. . l

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr, Chen provided superior care to patient, and he is extremity knowledgible and strong competent in caring patients. He combines research with practice. Dr. Chen's office has strong , competent staff support who provide ancillary care. He prevented many patients from hospitalization because of his excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014