Ratings for Dr. Chikezie J. Aguh

To some it just a job, but for Dr. Aguh it a call. I started seeing Dr. Aguh in 2014 trying to get pregnant and he did everything to assure me that everything will be okay and sure after trying for 13 years with God's help through Dr. Aguh i now have a healthy baby boy. He will be there for you every step of the way. I will always recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I CAN EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION TO DR.AGUH AND OF COURSE HIS WONDERFUL STAFF. I REMEMBER MY FIRST DAY WALKING IN HIS OFFICE, I WAS CLUELESS ABOUT WHAT MY BODY WAS GOING. AT MY AGE WALKING AROUND WITH BIG FIBROIDS WHICH WAS AFFECTING ME BIG TIME , MY MENSTRUATION CYCLE. MY PREVIOUS OBGYN WAS JUST HAD ME ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS, AND DID NOT EVEN EDUCATE ME ON WHAT WAS GOING .TILL I MET DR AGUH WHO CARE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING AND GOT IT REMOVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM GLAD TO SAY MY ENDLESS PAIN ARE GONE I CAN'T BE MORE HAPPIER.THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

DR CHIKEZIE J . AGUH IS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER BEEN TO AND HIS OFFICE STAFF ALSO ARE KIND. I WOULD REFER EVERYONE TO DR .CHIKEZIE OFFICE BECAUSE HIS KNOWS HIS THING

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

The best thing that happened to me when I relocated from North Jersey to the New Brunswick area was finding a healthcare facility doctor that I can count on. Dr Aguh is one at the best doctors in New Jersey. The staffers are very polite, personable and they truly care .I won't change anything about my experience here.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Doctor Aguh and both staff ( Veronica ,Jessica) have been a great help.The services they provide is very great.The doctor i can recommend to any one.This health care provider stands out because of the Doctor and staffs that i have come in contact with. My experience was great with this provider great staffs and welcoming environment.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The absolute best!!! Wonderful person and doctor! Someone you can really trust! One of a kind so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

As a first time mom, I am very impressed with the level of care I received from the doctor and staff during my pregnancy and baby delivery. My baby and I was always treated as special people and not just another pregnant woman. Dr Aguh always expressed personal concern for me and my baby's health which made the entire experience a great one.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Aguh is the one of the best doctors that I have ever had. he is polite and efficient. His staff is also friendly and very helpful. he goes above and beyond for his patients. I would recommend everyone to him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015