Ratings for Dr. Chikezie J. Aguh

Everything was great.From the office staff to the hospital staff.Dr Aguh is knowledgeable with excellent bed side wanner.Anything I have needed his office staff to do it was done efficiently.He is well respected by his peers.I felt like i was treated with extra care .I would definitely recommend Dr Aguh & his team .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Doctor Aguh and both staff ( Veronica ,Jessica) have been a great help.The services they provide is very great.The doctor i can recommend to any one.This health care provider stands out because of the Doctor and staffs that i have come in contact with. My experience was great with this provider great staffs and welcoming environment.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

The absolute best!!! Wonderful person and doctor! Someone you can really trust! One of a kind so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

As a first time mom, I am very impressed with the level of care I received from the doctor and staff during my pregnancy and baby delivery. My baby and I was always treated as special people and not just another pregnant woman. Dr Aguh always expressed personal concern for me and my baby's health which made the entire experience a great one.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Aguh is the one of the best doctors that I have ever had. he is polite and efficient. His staff is also friendly and very helpful. he goes above and beyond for his patients. I would recommend everyone to him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015