Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Torgerson

Great staff. Always on time. Dr. Torgerson is very personable, competent and knowledgeable; she can walk the talk. The daughter of a surgeon, she grew up in the medical field and she knows her stuff. She's helped me with diet, nutrition and fitness issues. I'm allergy free thanks to her. She's truly concerned about her patients and she speaks frankly when discussing your medical issues. She's available via email as well which makes it easy to ask questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I have been visiting Every Day Wellness for the past five years. The staff is friendly and helpful. I always see the Dr. Laura Torgerson at the designated time. Dr Laura, both personable and knowledgeable, spends whatever time I need to answer my questions and get my needs met. I have suffered for over 50 years with hypoglycemia and I will say with Dr. Laura's help my blood sugar is level due to dietary and lifestyle changes she has recommended. After each visit I do walk out with a workable treatment plan in hand. I feel AWESOME today thanks to Dr. Laura and Everyday Wellness Clinic. It is worth the time and drive to work with this fine clinic. Thanks again.....

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr Torgerson has been there for every member of my family. What I like the most about her is that she shares her knowledge with you and informs about every treatment she gives you. You leave really understanding your symptoms. She has been able to help us with problems that our general practitioners could not. She listens and is a fabulous doctor !!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011