Ratings for Dr. David E. ADLER

At age 9, my son had a craniectomy to remove benign tumors in his left frontal cranium, and a titanium plate was inserted in place of his skull. Since then he has experienced a myriad of problems, such as seizures and debilitating headaches. Now that he is 21 years of age, and no longer a pediatric patient, we were referred to Dr Adler. I was shocked, blown away if you will, by Dr Adlers rudeness, lack of compassion and bullying behavior. Within the first few minutes of our appt he told my son there was nothing wrong with him, then asked him if he had a job, corrected his grammar and finally accused him of searching for drugs rather than answers to the source of his pain. Without so much as offering to refer my son to a neurologist or another Dr who could possibly help him, he asked if he'd tried acupuncture, when my son told him he had, he replied, "I can't help you so I suggest you try it again". Dr Adler clearly has a God complex... He's an arrogant jerk, in my opinion!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014