Ratings for Dr. Susan B. Conley

Dr. Conley is one of my son's favorite doctors...He names her "mamasita"...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Conley was the only Dr. that was able to research our grandson's medical history and find out why he has nephrocalcinosis. She consulted with all the Dr's that he was seeing at St. Chris and found the answers. Then worked out a program of treatment to help keep his diagnosis stable. We live in Reading Pa. and I have looked for a kidney Dr. here and no one would take him on. Dr. Conley has the reputation here as the best in her field. We love her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Conley has vast experience in her field and is well respected. She has been my son's Dr. since he was 11 days old and I have never had any issue with her or her staff. She is excellent and if you have her, your child is in great, capable and loving hands.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I had an infant with me and they took care of her as fast as they possibly can. The staff was very nice. And the doctor took her time out to answer all my questions and gave an accurate and detailed exam to my infant.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Conley is one of the best I have seen in my 20+ years dealing with the Hospital. She is a tireless advocate for the children in her care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Conley is one of a kind. She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and caring. There have been multiple times when I was an inpatient I saw doctor Conley in at 8 in the morning and walked past her on her laptop still working at 10pm or later

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

She is one of the best in what she does. She is a real expert is her profession. I do not think we can pay her enough for what she does, to safe the lives of children. I do not know, what the kids under her care would do, without her. She is a true MD. Thank God we have someone like her at St. Christopher.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Conley is GREAT! She really knows what she is doing, and works well with the patient's family. She is always willing to take the time to explain what is going on and make sure we understand. She's very patient and good with kids of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

She is a excellent pediatrician and my son get along with her perfectly she care for her patients

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Susan B. Conley's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1973)