Ratings for Dr. Shahar Madjar

I like how Dr Madjar lays it all out and recommends the best care even if it's from a different doctor/hospital. He also has a good sense of humor that helps to ease the nerves.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Madjar has been my fathers physician for several years. He does have a very calm demeanor and is very forthcoming with information, be it good or bad. I am very happy with the doctor and his staff and will continue with him as my fathers dr.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My husband came to see Dr. Madjar when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He had a relaxed demeanor, which went a long way toward calming us, but was also totally honest, assuring us that my husband's cancer would probably kill him if he did not treat it aggressively. (He was well beyond the watchful-waiting stage.) Then Madjar helped him select a world-class surgeon and receive the treatment he needed. We both find him an excellent listener and very aware of his patient's state of mind. That's always important for a physician, but especially so for urologists, since it's very upsetting to have something go wrong with the plumbing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

A nice man, but hard to communicate with at times.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014