Ratings for Dr. Martin P. Ambrose

I scheduled two appointments with Dr Martin Ambrose's office after some surgery. Both times he kept me waiting for more than an hour after the scheduled appointment time. The second time I walked out. When I complained about the matter to the office manager, I received no apology or explanation. I won't be back. Very poorly managed medical office!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

By far the worst doctor and staff I have ever dealt with! Scheduled an appointment with Dr. Martin Ambrose and took a day off work to see him. Went to the office, waited over an hour in the lobby and finally got a room. Waited over 2 hours (yes, 120 minutes) in the room for him and the only time I could get an answer as to why he has not seen me, I had to go out to the front desk and ask about it... No one ever came to update me even once.  Every time I checked, they were trying to get him on the phone but he wouldn't pick up. Eventually after 2 hours of waiting, they said he was not coming in today but I could reschedule. I had to go to a different doctor to get my script refilled and when it came time for another refill, I called (on Tuesday) and asked if he could send it to the pharmacy. Big surprise, he wasn't there. The receptionist told me he would get back with me by the end of the day. Spoiler alert: never called.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Martin P. Ambrose's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1983)