Ratings for Dr. Neil Shinder

I have been a patient of Dr. Shinder for approximately 3 years now. He is very patient and listens to whatever I have to say. He answers any question posed to him. I never feel rushed on any of my visits with him. His medical knowledge is top notch. Dr. Shinder is a very caring physician.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Its unbelievable what Dr Shinder has done for my Asthma and Emphysema over the 8 years he s been my primary dr as well as pulmonologist. Vast knowledge in all medical subjects; has kept me out of the hospital a number of times; works with me on my medical plans; especially scripts; and makes me feel comfortable when I have an attack or flare up. Extremely reliable, EZ to get an appointment and the staff couldn't be more friendly.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

I cannot recommend this doctor more highly. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and addresses them with understanding and compassion. His staff is always available when I have questions. I have used this doctor for almost 10 years. I have never been made to feel anything but better after my appointments.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Shinder tends to give misinformation and/or non information vital to you and your other doctors, as well as the health insurance. He also dismisses other illnesses that may be related to sleep disorder, and speaks down to patient making you feel foolish. Dr. Shinder is discourteous and extremely insensitive practitioner. His overall disposition is unprofessional.

Submitted July 10, 2015

I find the office staff to be excellent. They are very pleasant on the phone and in person. Dr. Shinder is very knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to your problems and answers in "layman's" terms. He does not rush you and makes you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him. My appointment was for pulmonary issues.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013