Ratings for Dr. James D. Ferrari

Dr Ferrari performed shoulder surgery a few weeks ago. Very happy with the practice, the staff, the sx center he uses, and thrilled with his manner and expertise!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Ferrari has performed both a right total knee replacement and a left shoulder joint replacement on me. Both are functioning beautifully and best of all I have no pain.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

You will not find a better orthopedic surgeon. He is the best. Know's shoulder's and explains his assessment of the MRI specifically. All applicable options are discussed clearly to the uninitiated.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Ferrari performed shoulder surgery on my son and we are all very pleased with the outcome. We were happy that he found minimal things needed to be repaired and did not have to do the bigger surgery that my son's symptoms showed might be necessary. To the person who left poor ratings .... you might have said why.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Ferarri has performed several surgeries on me, including two total shoulder replacements. He is excellent in every regard and has enabled me to return to relatively normal function in my shoulders.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Ferrari did a terrific job on my rotator cuff surgery. I'm almost back to 100% and had no problem what so ever. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. James D. Ferrari's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1992)