Ratings for Dr. Stan S. Choi

Support staff is friendly and helpful (good customer service skills rarely seen nowadays); Punctuality was perfect - appointment was within 5 minutes of completing paperwork; physician was quite kind and clearly knowledgeable. Professional medical service/patient care compassionately provided. Would gladly recommend this physician to anyone in need of surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

God help all who dare to go see this man! Horrible is to kind of a word to decribe doctor Choi. I went to him because I had cyst type bumps on the back of my right hand. He said it was an infection of my skin and gave me an extremely heavy anti biotic. He said this will take care of it. He thought maybe I rubbed my hand on something then picked up bacteria. Went to see him because the bumps where still there after finishing the anti biotic and he started preaching that he does bible teachings at his church and God did not make people up to be more then a normal size and I have to lose weight. Does that have something to do with these bumps and he wouldnt anwser me then he said he could'nt help me. THere isnt enough character letters in here to give full details but basically I gave him my mind and went to a real doctor and I just had a common inflamation of the skin that people can get and medicine cleared it. Doctor Choi was verbally abusive, unknowledgable and discriminative.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

1st appt he was 15 minutes late. 2nd appt was a 3:30pm appt was on my way there,rec'd a call at 3pm on cell from his office asking me to come 15 minutes later as he was running late. Since I was half way there I decided to sit in car.I went in at 3:45 and proceeded to wait,4:30 came no Dr Choi. Asked receptionist to page him.He said was going to be there in 15 minutes.4:45 I told receptionist to reschedule my appt I wasn't waiting any longer. I went home. It takes me 20 minutes to drive from his office to home At 5:20 my phone rings..Dr Choi is now in the office would I come back? I said I wasn't driving back make me another appt. She scheduled for the next day.wouldn't you know it...he was late again...20 minutes late!I had a total of 4 appts and each one he was always late. His punctuality stinks. My copay for insur. was $50 for specialist. States on my ins. card. They charged me $30 I said $50 & showed them, they said no 30,I keep getting bills! my time's worth something to Dr Choi

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Stan S. Choi's Credentials

• Seoul Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1967)

Pacificare